SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
We are currently seeking a Senior Staff Accountant to join our team! If you are a confident leader, progressive, ambitious, good-natured and eager to work with a charismatic team, as well as attracted by a financially rewarding and challenging environment, we want to hear from you!
- In conjunction with the Partners and Managers, plan and conduct full assurance and review engagements for our not-for-profit and owner-manager clients;
- Provide leadership and supervision, as well as assist in the training and development of junior staff;
Qualifications required are:
- Strong knowledge of assurance and accounting standards;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; bilingualism is considered an asset;
- Superior client relationship management abilities and commitment to excellence;
- Experience preparing working paper files using Caseware/Caseview, Taxprep, and MS Word and Excel software;
- Acquisition of the CPA, CA designation (or, at minimum, proof of passing of Common Final Exam);
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in a public accounting firm;
- Keen organizational and time management skills.
The starting salary range for this position is $54,000 to $67,500 (commensurate with experience), vacation entitlements equivalent to 3 weeks per year, fully-compensated approved overtime, and a comprehensive performance incentive bonus program. Logan Katz also offers an employee benefits program, which includes health and dental, long-term disability and group life.
Interested candidates should forward your resume ASAP to:
Manager of Administration/HR
Logan Katz LLP
Our firm welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
* Please note that only those candidates selected to proceed in the recruiting process will be contacted *