Accurate and timely management of financial information is crucial to the financial success of your business. If you lack the time or in-house capacity to carry out day-to-day accounting, planning and purchasing functions, or to prepare important financial reporting packages, Logan Katz can help.
Our professionals go that extra distance to deliver useful, reliable services, giving you peace of mind so you can concentrate more effectively on other aspects of your business. Here are some of the functions our full-service team can help you with:
Financial reporting includes several activities, including:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements (g. income statement, balance sheet, and other reports) with commentary on variances and other significant matters.
- Preparation of a monthly/quarterly board reporting package tailored to meet specific needs or information requirements over and above the standard financial statements.
- Discussion and setup of proper reporting format.
- Regular update meetings (monthly/biweekly) on issues, challenges and successes pertaining to finance, accounting, tax and general business matters.
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts/projections.
- Support in preparing working papers required for year-end audit or review engagement.
Bookkeeping involves setting up processes for and conducting necessary, day-to-day activities. Logan Katz can assist with any aspect of bookkeeping, such as:
- Set-up of/transition to accounting software.
- Regular monthly bookkeeping on accounting software, including:
- Entry of vendor invoices, accounts payable tracking, and preparation of cheques for payment
- Entry of customer invoices, accounts receivable tracking and cash receipts
- Performance of monthly bank reconciliations
- Posting and reconciliation of credit cards
- Posting and reconciliation of expense reports
- Amortization of capital assets.
- Payroll services, such as:
- Processing of payroll and payments
- Preparation and filing of all required monthly and annual payroll documents to the Canada Revenue Agency
- Filing of T4 summaries and slips and preparation of Records of Employment
- Computation, preparation, and filing of Harmonized Sales Taxes (HST), and, if applicable, other commodity taxes.
- Our priority is enabling clients to know where they stand and help them arrive at where they want to be with their business and financial goals. We do this by developing a positive relationship and ongoing dialogue with every client. Find out for yourself why our clients choose and stay with Logan Katz.