Are you a mature, bilingual Administrative Professional, with superior attention to detail, incredible organizational abilities, and exceptional client communication skills? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
Logan Katz is currently recruiting internally for a BILINGUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to fill a one-year maternity leave position. This position reports to the Manager of Administration and provides support for the Partners, as well as works with the Administrative Team to ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the firm. The ability to speak and write in both official languages is required for this position.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling of client meetings and teleconferences, preparing meeting rooms and arranging catering services when required
- Researching and compiling information, contacting government authorities on behalf of the firm and our clients
- Providing superior client reception service (MORNINGS DAILY – 8:30 A.M. TO 12:30 P.M.)
- General administrative responsibilities including typing/formatting correspondence, preparing deposits, coordinating couriers, distribution of incoming mail
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for various speaking engagements, and assisting with coordination of internal and external events, seminars and sponsorships
- Taking minutes at regular internal committee meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements when required
Requisite skills include:
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook 2010 or newer is essential; experience using Maximizer CRM, TaxPrep and/or Caseware Time & Billing software would be considered definite assets.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
- Superior communication skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy, deadline-oriented environment.
- Completion of a recognized administrative program, diploma or certificate.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
If your skills, experience and personality are consistent with the above, please submit your resumé and salary expectations immediately to:
Kathy Grezaud, Manager of Administration
fax: (613) 228-8284
Please note, while we appreciate all applications, only those selected to proceed further in the recruiting process will be contacted.
Let us hear from you!
Logan Katz always welcomes hearing from talented, motivated professional and administrative individuals. If you are interested in joining a dynamic, innovative public accounting firm team and you share our commitment to providing exceptional client services and solutions, we'd love to hear from you! Please email us your resume today! Email your resume to: